It is so fun to sit on the front porch and watch the birds go from feeder to feeder!
Their colors especially the blue birds are so vibrant.
To hear the doves sing brings such peace to my soul!
BUT BIRDS CAN BE A PAIN IN YOUR HOUSE!
Check This One Out! He/She is just making Your Home Theirs!
Birds can Damage your Home and
Bring in All Kinds of Unwanted Pests like snakes.
Learn About the 5 Diseases Birds Carry that Can Infect YOU!
Medical NEWS Today states:
- Histoplasmosis is carried by dried bird droppings with a fungus growth. It is a respiratory disease and can be fatal.
- Candidiasis is a yeast or fungus infection spread by pigeons.
The disease affects the skin, the mouth, the respiratory system, the intestines and the urogenital tract,
especially the vagina. It is a growing problem for women, causing itching, pain and discharge.
- Cryptococcosis is caused by yeast found in the intestinal tract of pigeons and starlings.
The illness often begins as a pulmonary disease and may later affect the central nervous system.
Since birds nest in attic this means Cryptococcosis is in there.
- St. Louis Encephalitis, an inflammation of the nervous system, usually causes drowsiness, headache and fever.
It may even result in paralysis, coma or death. St. Louis encephalitis occurs in all age groups,
but is especially fatal to persons over age 60.
The disease is spread by mosquitoes which have fed on infected house sparrow, pigeons and house
finches carrying the Group B virus responsible for St. Louis encephalitis.
- Salmonellosis often occurs as “food poisoning” and can be traced to pigeons, starlings and sparrows.
The disease bacteria are found in bird droppings; dust from droppings can be sucked through ventilators
and air conditioners, contaminating food and cooking surfaces in restaurants, homes and food processing plants.
- E.coli. Cattle carry E. coli 0157:H7. When birds peck on cow manure, the E. coli go right through
the birds and the bird droppings can land on or in a food or water supply.
- Birds also carry 50 other types of parasites that can work their way into your home
So Do not let Birds Nest by your Home, on posts, siding, roof, or vents.
Keep Your Home BIRD FREE.
Helping You Discover the Health of Your Home