We told our clients that they needed to have their water tested for toxins, especially LEAD.
Little did they know that the property next door used to be a junk yard.
We have been living in Columbia since we were born and we were aware
of many areas of Boone County that were dumps.
Since, we knew what used to be next door to the House we were inspecting we told our clients
that they definitely needed to do water tests for these toxic elements:
acid from batteries
It is important to be educated on where your water comes from.
How old is the infrastructure that is providing your home with safe drinking water?
There are many stories of families who have been exposed to lead from drinking
water from their water supply in their homes and their children
becoming very sick!
Contact your local water supplier or
the Missouri Department of Natural Resources Public Drinking Water Branch (573-751-5331) or
FLINT MICHIGAN STORY
“Almost immediately after the switch, warning signs began appearing that something was wrong.
Residents began to notice a change in the water’s color, taste and odor.
Many complained of rashes, and concerns were raised to officials about the safety of the water.
In response to the complaints, Flint mayor Dayne Walling and state-appointed emergency manager
Darnell Earley doubled down on their decision and told residents that the water was safe to drink”